Hari Raya is just around the corner and Red Army Watches has specially curated a wonderful list of timepieces for you to celebrate the joyous occasion with! The colour of the year is evident in the selection of trendy green watches we have prepared for your consideration.
- SevenFriday T2/01 – the inimitable SevenFriday tackles green in the most successful manner with its new entry into its T-series. This is a collection that pulls inspiration from blueprints found in the industrial technical department. The T2/01 is a magical interplay of transparency and gradients which help to bring focus upon the skeletonized movement. As a great bonus, this series have smaller dimensions and are great watches to bring along when you need to be up and about during the Raya celebrations! And while you’re at it, don’t forget the matching gradient green in the matching lenses of the accompanying sunglasses in the eyewear collection
- Zeppelin 8680-4 100 Jahre – it’s not just about that insane green dial and that amazingly intricate pilot chronograph dial; Zeppelin’s new chronograph watch comes to you with a most useful alarm functionality as well. Crafted to mark 100 years of the Zeppelin Air Ship., this smooth operating watch is for those who just love to stare as the dial of the watch as time moves forward. Pick it up in person to believe it!
- Laco Aachen Oliv 42 – the shade of military green on this limited edition Laco pilot’s watch is the perfect backdrop for the classic Navigator design on the dial, first seen on the original German fliegers made by the brand back before World War II. A touch of modernity is present in the automatic mechanical operation of the watch. Only the rugged shall apply!
- Sturmanskie Mars 2 Green – last but not least, look to the stars as we tackle this Sturmanskie masterpiece made in cooperation with the Russian Space Agency. The bold orange enamel that sets off the unique shade of green on the watch help to highlight the watch’s true origin – to be the official training watch for cosmonauts! Adding to the durability of the timepiece is the beryllium inner case that enhances the anti-magnetic capabilities of the watch.
- Poljot International Bolshoi Vintage Green S. Steel – who’s to say that we should not look to central Asia for inspiration? The “Bolshoi-Vintage” Poljot watches were crafted using designs inspired by models of the 50s and 60s. Today, Poljot continues to propagate this fascinating design that oozes irresistible vintage style. The outstanding rectangular case that houses Poljot’s basilica-shaped hands along with retro Arabic numerical hour-markers come together to present a wonderful sunburst green dial that immediately matches the sheen of festive fabrics.
Don’t forget to explore these and many other outstanding timepieces for this upcoming Raya festivities at Red Army Watches! You’re bound to find the right ones for yourself and your loved ones!