We named this model after the iconic monolith that sits in the north side of Yosemite Valley. Standing at 3000 feet, El Capitan has earned a reputation of being one of the most challenging climbs for rock climbers ever since Warren Harding and his companions first attempted to scale it in 1958. It was recently brought again to the attention of the world when professional climber Alex Honnold attempted a free solo climb, one that took him a full year of preparation. Climbing El Cap demands unrelenting patience, mastery, and sheer will - all of which are ideals that embody the BOLDR spirit.
- Case: 41mm 316L Stainless Steel case
- Feature: 20,000A/m magnetic resistance
- Movement: Sellita SW200-1 Swiss-made Automatic Movement with self-winding and hacking mechanism and 38-hour power reserve
- Water Resistance: 200m (660ft) / 20ATM
- Crown: Dual Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Bezel: Inner rotating bi-directional bezel
- Dial: Matte Green dial with Swiss Superluminova BGW9
- Hands: Customs hands with Swiss Superluminova BGW9
- Lens: Double dome sapphire crystal with Anti-Reflective coating
- Strap: Canvas, green
- Case Thickness: 14mm
- Lug size: 20mm
- Lug to lug: 48mm
- Case Back: Screw-down stainless steel caseback with embossed limited edition designer artwork
Red Army Watches is an authorized dealer of BOLDR watches. This watch comes with a 2 years warranty and a BOLDR box.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.