With its noble vintage look, the BAGNORE model stages a special attitude to life. Reflection on the well-tried and tested. And yet a clear statement of originality. Specially tanned calf leather in retro style impresses with its high quality and suppleness. Beautifully retro - and not at all from yesterday!
- Vegetable tanned calf leather
- Patina on edges and loops
- Triple hand-stitched back stitching
- Cut edges with retro touch
- Easy to change thanks to the HIRSCH Quick-Release System
This model takes its name from the Italian village of Bagnore, a traditional village in Tuscany. Siena brown, Terra di Siena, the magical colour world of Tuscany in a clear design. A commitment to the naturalness of the high-quality material. The watch bracelet is made entirely of leather – to be precise the fine centre part of the calfskin with its noble, characteristic grain. The open-pored natural calf leather is vegetable tanned. Through milling in the barrel, the material receives its extraordinary texture and suppleness. This special milling process using heat gives the design piece its patina on edges and loops. The cut edges in retro look and the triple hand-sewn, decorative bar seam at the watch attachment make BAGNORE a stylish classic with vintage charm. The exclusive model is completed with the elegant stainless steel buckle in HIRSCH Tradition Design with HIRSCH QR system. BAGNORE is the perfect accessory for all vintage and classic watches.
Details on BAGNORE
- Elegant stainless steel buckle in HIRSCH Tradition Design
- Available in attachment width 20 mm
- Upper material : Calf
- Surface : Shiny
- Padding : Flat design
- Bracelet thickness - attachment : 2,5
- Bracelet thickness - buckle : 2,5
- Type of Buckle : Thorn Buckle