BOLDR Expedition Eiger
Mount Eiger: This challenging alpine facade remains one of the most elusive climbs to the majority of hikers, as it requires a high level of skill and commitment to conquer. Looking over the beautiful Swiss villages of Grindelwald and Lauterbrunnen, the Eiger is famous for its notorious 5,900 ft North Face - a blistering vertical mile of limestone and increasingly unstable ice. Dangerous as it is, the mountain continues to fascinate throngs of aspiring climbers who welcome the unpredictable climb that awaits them.
The BOLDR Eiger is a great watch suited for all of your adventures! The watch features a rotating internal bezel, which is operated with the beautiful crown at 2 o'clock while the movement is operated with the 4 o'clock crown. Speaking of the movement, under the hood you will find an automatic Swiss Made Sellita SW200-1 movement. Of course the watch has sapphire glass (with an AR coating), 200m water resistance and a Black custom moulded natural rubber strap (EPDM Rubber) strap. The dial is fully covered in lume, so the entire dial will light up in the dark
- Size: 41mm
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel case
- Features: Dual Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo, Inner rotating bi-directional bezel, Matte "Full-Lume" dial with 3D printed indexes with Swiss Superluminova BGW9, Customs hands with Swiss Superluminova BGW9, Double dome sapphire crystal with Anti-Reflective coating
- Movement: Sellita SW200-1 Swiss-made Automatic Movement with self-winding and hacking mechanism and 38-hour power reserve
- Strap: Custom moulded natural rubber strap (EPDM Rubber)
- Water Resistance: 200m (660ft) / 20ATM
- Case Back: Screw-down stainless steel caseback with embossed limited edition designer artwork
Red Army Watches is an authorized dealer of BOLDR watches. This watch comes with a 2 years warranty and a BOLDR box.