BOLDR Expedition Everest
The big daddy of all mountains, Mount Everest stands at 29,035 feet or 8848 meters tall and is over 60 million years old. Its iconic name and stature has become associated in English vernacular as the 'ultimate challenge', whereby a seemingly gargantuan task is referred to as one's 'Everest'. Known in Nepal as 'Sagarmatha' or 'Goddess Of The Sky', the mountain's majesty is worshipped by locals and plays host to around 35000 tourists each year.
The BOLDR Expedition II Everest is a great watch suited for all of your adventures! The watch features a rotating internal bezel, which is operated with the beautiful crown at 2 o'clock while the movement is operated with the 4 o'clock crown. Speaking of the movement, under the hood you will find an automatic Swiss Made Sellita SW200-1 movement. Of course the watch has sapphire glass (with an AR coating), 200m water resistance and a Blue custom moulded natural rubber strap (EPDM Rubber) strap.
- Size: 41mm
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel case
- Features: Dual Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo, Inner rotating bi-directional bezel, Matt Blue dial with Swiss Superluminova BGW9 +C3, Customs hands with Swiss Superluminova BGW9 + C3, Double dome sapphire crystal with Anti-Reflective coating
- Movement: Sellita SW200-1 Swiss-made Automatic Movement with self-winding and hacking mechanism and 38-hour power reserve
- Strap: Custom moulded natural rubber strap (EPDM Rubber)
- Water Resistance: 200m (660ft) / 20ATM
- Case Back: Screw-down stainless steel caseback with embossed limited edition designer artwork
Red Army Watches is an authorized dealer of BOLDR watches. This watch comes with a 2 years warranty and a BOLDR box.