A robust and trustworthy companion for your next adventure.
The BOLDR Expedition automatic field watch is a tough, ever ready companion for your next adventure. With a military-inspired design, the Expedition has some of the key features that made the field watch a tactical timepiece, dating back to World War II. So whether for work or play, the Expedition is here to join your journey. The watch features a rotating internal bezel, which is operated with the beautiful crown at 2 o'clock while the movement is operated with the 4 o'clock crown. Speaking of the movement, under the hood you will find an automatic Swiss Made Sellita SW200-1 movement. Of course the watch has sapphire glass (with an AR coating), 200m water resistance and a very comfortable canvas/leather strap.
The presentation of the watch is absolutely great as well, with a handy watch roll, a small tool and a flashlight.
BOLDR Supply Company is an outfitter brand for the adventurers of the world. They manufacture watches and gear that's super-tough, stylish, functional, and built to be used and abused every day.
When you wear a BOLDR product, you’re becoming part of a global #beBOLDR movement - a shared passion and mission for seeking out the adventurous side of life. Whether you're traversing the forests of the world or striding through an urban jungle, the BOLDR spirit empowers you to face everyday challenges head-on, with a watch that never leaves your side.
Designed to be worn, used, and abused every day, strap on a BOLDR and step out of your comfort zone.
- Size: 41mm
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel case
- Features: Dual Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo, Inner rotating bi-directional bezel, Grey dial with Swiss Superluminova BGW9 +C3, Customs hands with Swiss Superluminova BGW9 + C3, Double dome sapphire crystal with Anti-Reflective coating
- Movement: Sellita SW200-1 Swiss-made Automatic Movement with self-winding and hacking mechanism and 38-hour power reserve
- Strap: Canvas strap
- Water Resistance: 200m (660ft) / 20ATM
- Case Back: Screw-down stainless steel caseback with embossed limited edition designer artwork
- Warranty: 2 year