BOLDR Expedition Matterhorn
Mount Matterhorn: One of the most recognizable mountains in the world, the image of the Matterhorn first appeared on Toblerone bars in 1960 - a fact that carries personal significance with our team as Toblerone happens to be our favourite chocolate. Standing at 14,692 ft (4,478 metres) in the Swiss/Italian Alps range, the four sides of its pyramid-shaped peak are interestingly aligned with north, south, east and west. Beautiful yet unforgiving, It holds a dark reputation as one of the world's most challenging mountains to climb.
The BOLDR Expedition II Matterhorn is a great watch suited for all of your adventures! The watch features a rotating internal bezel, which is operated with the beautiful crown at 2 o'clock while the movement is operated with the 4 o'clock crown. Speaking of the movement, under the hood you will find an automatic Swiss Made Sellita SW200-1 movement. Of course the watch has sapphire glass (with an AR coating), 200m water resistance and a Black custom moulded natural rubber strap (EPDM Rubber) strap.
- Size: 41mm
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel case
- Features: Dual Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo, Inner rotating bi-directional bezel, Matt Black dial with Black Swiss Superluminova, Customs hands with Black Superluminova, Double dome sapphire crystal with Anti-Reflective coating
- Movement: Sellita SW200-1 Swiss-made Automatic Movement with self-winding and hacking mechanism and 38-hour power reserve
- Strap: Custom moulded natural rubber strap (EPDM Rubber)
- Water Resistance: 200m (660ft) / 20ATM
- Case Back: Screw-down stainless steel caseback with embossed limited edition designer artwork
Red Army Watches is an authorized dealer of BOLDR watches. This watch comes with a 2 years warranty and a BOLDR box.