As far as mountains go, Mount Rushmore is in a league of its own; not because of steep faces or challenging terrain, but what it represents. A fitting tribute to commemorate US History, work on the monument situated in Keystone, South Dakota began in 1927. Spearheaded by Danish architect Gutzon Borglum and Chief Carver Luigi del Bianco, the four presidents depicted signify different stages of America's growth, which are birth (Washington), growth (Jefferson), development (Lincoln), and preservation (Roosevelt).
The BOLDR Expedition II Rushmore is a great watch suited for all of your adventures! The watch features a rotating internal bezel, which is operated with the beautiful crown at 2 o'clock while the movement is operated with the 4 o'clock crown. Speaking of the movement, under the hood you will find an automatic Swiss Made Sellita SW200-1 movement. Of course the watch has sapphire glass (with an AR coating), 200m water resistance and a Green custom moulded natural rubber strap (EPDM Rubber) strap.
- Size: 41mm
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel case
- Features: Dual Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo, Inner rotating bi-directional bezel, Matt Black dial with Swiss Superluminova BGW9 +C3, Customs hands with Swiss Superluminova BGW9 + C3, Double dome sapphire crystal with Anti-Reflective coating
- Movement: Sellita SW200-1 Swiss-made Automatic Movement with self-winding and hacking mechanism and 38-hour power reserve
- Strap: Custom moulded natural rubber strap (EPDM Rubber)
- Water Resistance: 200m (660ft) / 20ATM
- Case Back: Screw-down stainless steel caseback with embossed limited edition designer artwork
Red Army Watches is an authorized dealer of BOLDR watches. This watch comes with a 2 years warranty and a BOLDR box.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.