BOLDR Expedition Sinai
Standing at 2,285-metres (7,497 ft) high, Mount Sinai is a mysterious mountain in the Sinai Peninsula of Egypt. It is said to be the location where the story of Moses receiving the Ten Commandments took place. Wrought with significance to the Jewish, Muslim and Christian religions, the summit of the mountain houses a mosque and a Greek Orthodox chapel.
The BOLDR Expedition II Sinai is a great watch suited for all of your adventures! The watch features a rotating internal bezel, which is operated with the beautiful crown at 2 o'clock while the movement is operated with the 4 o'clock crown. Speaking of the movement, under the hood you will find an automatic Swiss Made Sellita SW200-1 movement. Of course the watch has sapphire glass (with an AR coating), 200m water resistance and a Black custom moulded natural rubber strap (EPDM Rubber) strap.
- Size: 41mm
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel case
- Features: Dual Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo, Inner rotating bi-directional bezel, Matt Black dial with Swiss Superluminova orange, Customs hands with Swiss Superluminova orange, Double dome sapphire crystal with Anti-Reflective coating
- Movement: Sellita SW200-1 Swiss-made Automatic Movement with self-winding and hacking mechanism and 38-hour power reserve
- Strap: Custom moulded natural rubber strap (EPDM Rubber)
- Water Resistance: 200m (660ft) / 20ATM
- Case Back: Screw-down stainless steel caseback with embossed limited edition designer artwork
Red Army Watches is an authorized dealer of BOLDR watches. This watch comes with a 2 years warranty and a BOLDR box.