Wear the world on your wrist
The BOLDR Globetrotter is a tough GMT dive watch that takes the iconic angular BOLDR design a step further. Built #toughenough for any exploration, the Globetrotter's GMT function tracks two timezones, all the time.
The Globetrotter is designed to make a statement - from the striking coloured ceramic bezel, to a sturdy design designed for the depths of the ocean or the heights of a skyscraper. Machined out of a single piece of stainless steel that encases a precise Swiss ETA movement, the Globetrotter is packed with enough features to feature in all your travels.
The Meteoblack features a meteorite dial, extracted from fragments of the Muonionalusta Meteorite, discovered north of the Arctic Circle in Sweden and is roughly about 4 billion years old.
BOLDR Supply Company is an outfitter brand for the adventurers of the world. They manufacture watches and gear that's super-tough, stylish, functional, and built to be used and abused every day.
When you wear a BOLDR product, you’re becoming part of a global #beBOLDR movement - a shared passion and mission for seeking out the adventurous side of life. Whether you're traversing the forests of the world or striding through an urban jungle, the BOLDR spirit empowers you to face everyday challenges head-on, with a watch that never leaves your side.
Designed to be worn, used, and abused every day, strap on a BOLDR and step out of your comfort zone.
- Size: 44mm
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel case
- Features: Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo, Bidirectional Ceramic bezel, engraved with the names of major cities, Meteorite dial with applied indexes with Swiss Superluminova BGW9, Custom hands with Swiss Superluminova BGW9, Flat sapphire crystal lens with Anti-Reflective coating
- Movement: Swiss ETA 2893-2 Elabore-grade automatic movement with independent adjustable GMT-hands
- Strap: Custom moulded natural rubber strap with dive-extension buckle
- Water Resistance: 300m (990ft) / 30ATM
- Case Back: Screw-down stainless steel caseback with embossed limited edition designer artwork
- Warranty: 2 years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.