BOLDR Odyssey Bronze MeteoBlack
The iconic BOLDR Odyssey Dive Watch is now available in bronze. The BOLDR Odyssey Bronze comes with a Marine Grade CuSn8 bronze case, which will develop a unique patina with time and use - creating a distinctive character for each and every Odyssey Bronze watch that’s worn.
This organic individualization perfectly represents the BOLDR ideal, letting each watch and wearer tell their own unique story. The Odyssey’s signature bezel, which has also been updated with new markings for added functionality. The Odyssey Bronze MeteoBlack features a meteorite dial, extracted from fragments of the Muonionalusta Meteorite, discovered the north of the Arctic Circle in Sweden and is roughly about 4 billion years old.
Featuring an extremely robust bronze case meant for actual diving, the Odyssey can ride rough with an ultra-tough high-resistance screw-down case back, rated for up to 500m water resistance, and a screw-down crown with triple lock mechanism. A resilient Japanese Automatic movement and special helium escape valve also make sure your watch stays strong under any pressure and is tried and tested for your toughest challenges.
- Size: 45.5mm
- Case: CuSn8 Bronze Case
- Features: Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo, 120-click Unidirectional bezel with Swiss Superluminova BGW9/C3, Muonionalusta Meteorite dial with 3D printed indexes with Swiss Superluminova BGW9/C3, Customs hands with Swiss Superluminova BGW9/C3, Double dome sapphire crystal lens with Inner-side Anti-Reflective coating
- Movement: SII NH35 Automatic Movement
- Strap: Premium Horween Calf Leather strap and extra Natural Rubber strap
- Water Resistance: 500m (1650ft) / 50ATM
- Case Back: Screw-down stainless steel caseback with embossed limited edition designer artwork
Red Army Watches is an authorized dealer of BOLDR watches. This watch comes with a 2 years warranty and a BOLDR box.