A beast on your wrist built to conquer the toughest regatta races.
Blending modern & classic elements for peak performance, this stainless steel sailor features a dark blue dial that's highly legible for ease of use.
The Odyssey Regatta is powered by an ETA Valjoux 7750 Chronograph movement for seamless timekeeping while skimming the waves or exploring up to 500m under the surface. The watch face is admiral blue & white with stylized boat-shaped skeleton hands that stand out against the dial.
It also boasts a unique 10-minute countdown sub-dial which is crucial for beginning a regatta race, as well as a 2-in-1 bi-directional bezel. The bezel pairs a 15-minute marker option with a specialized nautical miles tachymeter.
BOLDR Supply Company is an outfitter brand for the adventurers of the world. They manufacture watches and gear that's super-tough, stylish, functional, and built to be used and abused every day.
When you wear a BOLDR product, you’re becoming part of a global #beBOLDR movement - a shared passion and mission for seeking out the adventurous side of life. Whether you're traversing the forests of the world or striding through an urban jungle, the BOLDR spirit empowers you to face everyday challenges head-on, with a watch that never leaves your side.
Designed to be worn, used, and abused every day, strap on a BOLDR and step out of your comfort zone.
- Case: 45.5mm 316L stainless steel with helium-escape valve
- Movement: Swiss-made ETA Valjoux 7750 Elaboré grade
- Water Resistance: 500m (1650ft) / 50ATM
- Crown: Triple-lock screw-down crown with embossed logo
- Dial: Fine texture finishing
- Hands: Custom boat-shaped hands with Swiss Super-LumiNova®
- Bezel: 60-clicks bi-directional nautical miles ceramic bezel with Swiss Super-LumiNova®
- Lens: Double-dome sapphire crystal with triple-coated inner side AR-coating
- Strap: Integrated quick-release bracelet with 6 micro-adjustments
- Case Thickness: 18.2mm (with glass)
- Lug size: 22mm
- Lug to lug: 52mm
- Weight: 245g with integrated bracelet
- Case Back: Single-piece screw-down case back with embossed limited edition artwork
- Limited to 100pcs, individually serialized from 001/100 to 100/100
- Warranty : 2 year