Sporting a sand-colored dial and a fresh look, we named this Expedition after one of the highest sand dunes in the world, the Dune 7. Even though the heights of dunes vary slightly due to wind activity, the Dune 7 stands at an impressive 1,256 feet in the Namib Desert in Namibia and remains a popular tourist attraction. It never ceases to amaze how Mother Earth sculpts these magnificent giants with just wind, sand, and time. If you're going for the view at the top, take your Dune 7 with you.
- Case: 41mm 316L Stainless Steel case
- Feature: 20,000A/m magnetic resistance
- Movement: Sellita SW200-1 Swiss-made Automatic Movement with self-winding and hacking mechanism and 38-hour power reserve
- Water Resistance: 200m (660ft) / 20ATM
- Crown: Dual Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Bezel: Inner rotating bi-directional bezel
- Dial: Matte "Full-Lume" dial with 3D printed indexes with Swiss Superluminova BGW9
- Hands: Customs hands with Swiss Superluminova BGW9
- Lens: Double dome sapphire crystal with Anti-Reflective coating
- Strap: Khaki canvas strap
- Case Thickness: 14mm
- Lug size: 20mm
- Lug to lug: 48mm
- Case Back: Screw-down stainless steel caseback with embossed limited edition designer artwork
Red Army Watches is an authorized dealer of BOLDR watches. This watch comes with a 2 years warranty and a BOLDR box.