- White dial with rose gold numerals/indices, luminous hands, luminous points
- Swiss quartz movement, ETA G10.212, 4 jewels
- K1 safety mineral glass
- Classic, analogue wristwatch in stainless steel case
- Ø 41 mm x H 12 mm, water resistant to 5 bar
- Made in Germany, in-house production in Ruhla
ABOUT IRON ANNIE
The IRON ANNIE collection is a reminiscence of the JU52 with the registration D-AQUI, the well-known aircraft that was affectionately renamed "IRON ANNIE" by an American. Like their legendary role model, all IRON ANNIE watches stand for robustness, reliability, technical innovation, high-quality and striking design. The collection impresses with sophisticated, destinctive design at an excellent price-performance ratio and a high product quality. All watches are made by highly qualified watch maker in Germany.