With this navy watch, Laco combines function and design of two seafaring classics: the 1940s pocket watch and a model resembling the watches of the crew on board of the "U1" submarine. Manual wind movement, dial and casing are essentially just as they were in the watches' predecessors. However, the modern wrist watch "Made in Germany" has been made to have a more optically pleasing appearance. One special feature is the prominently large transparent base which allows you to see the elegant clockwork.
Made in Germany.
Preference number : 862104
- Size: 42,5 mm
- Case: stainless steel case with a polished and sandblasted finish, fluted bezel, flat and anti-reflective sapphire crystal,
screwed case back with extra large sapphire crystal opening
- Dial: White in enamel optic, railway minute circle, Arabic numerals and indexes with luminous material Superluminova C3, small second at 6 h
- Hands: Hour hand, minute hand and small second thermally blued,
hour and minute hand filled with Superluminova C3
- Movement: handwinding movement Laco 98 (refined) basic movement ETA 6498.1 (Elaboré), 17 jewels
- Strap: 22mm Light coloured leather strap, stainless steel buckle
- Water Resistance: up to 10 ATM
Red Army Watches is an authorized dealer of LACO watches. This watch comes with a 2 years warranty and a LACO box.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.