The First Moscow Watch Factory (Russ: Первый Московский Часовой Завод) had the task to create a unique watch in 1976. "Ocean" (Russ. Океан) became the name of the iconic chronograph worn exclusively by officers of the Soviet Navy. It was only in 1983 that this line was released to the civilian population.
The remake of the popular and well-known line is here now. Sturmanskie kept the centerpiece of the original line - an original Poljot 3133 chronograph that is precise and durable at the same time. Newly designed straps and the tonneau case ensure this watch is a real eye-catcher.
This watch comes with one pre-mounted leather strap in a beautiful Sturmanskie packaging.
- Poljot 3133
- Russian mechanical movement with manual winding
- 30-min-chronograph (at 3h) with stop function
- Central minute and hour hands
- Small second (at 9h)
- Date calendar with quick setting via the crown
- Power reserve: approx. 45 hours
- Jewels: 23
- Vibrations: 21.600 / hour
- Shock absorber for balance staff
- Material: stainless steel
- Diameter: 40 x 44 mm
- Height: 13.4 mm
- Weight: approx. 100g
- Water resistance: up to 5 atm.
- Glass: mineral crystal
- Case back: screw-in
- Engraved serial number
- Warranty : 1 year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.