The Sturmanskie Open Space NE88/1855992 is created to mark the momentous occasion of man's first adventure into space. Within it, we can find the spirit of two cosmonauts' historic space walk back in 1965.
The Sturmanskie Open Space NE88/1855992 is created to mark the momentous occasion of man's first adventure into space on March 18th, 1965. That day, humankind's first space walk in history was performed by Alexei Archipowitsch Leonow, one of two cosmonauts of the Woschod 2 spaceship. During that event, Leonow was wearing a Sturmanskie watch. Now, the Open Space line is created and dedicated to that historic moment and to the cosmonauts of the Woschod 2.
While the innards of the watch are made in Japan, the Sturmanskie proudly shows off its Russian aesthetics on its façade. This is apparent in the dial execution, going from the markers to the tachymeter scale on the outer rim of the dial and from the indicator hands to the arrangement of the sub-dials. The watch comes powered with the high grade Seiko NE88 automatic chronograph movement that not only tracks the hours, minutes, seconds and date but also offers class-leading chronograph functionality as exhibited in the triple sub-dial chronograph configuration on the dial.
The unique and limited edition Sturmanskie Open Space NE88/1855992 attaches to the wrist with a versatile brown leather strap and steel buckle. The robust and durable stainless steel case measures 44mm in diameter and is given a polished and matt finish. It ensures that the watch remains water resistant up to 50 metres. Protecting the dial is a sapphire crystal that has been given anti-reflective coating to enhance legibility.
- Size: 44mm
- Case: Matt and polished stainless steel
- Glass: Sapphire crystal, Anti-reflective glass
- Dial: Beige with overlaid luminescent indices of the original design
- Movement: NE88 Seiko, automatic chronograph, made in Japan
- 12-hours-chronograph with stop function and timing up
- Central chronograph secound counter
- Small second at 3h
- Chronograph hour counter at 6h
- Chronograph minute counter at 9h
- Date calendar with quick setting via the crown
- Quick-Reset function for the chronograph
- Second stop function (for precise time adjustment)
- Power Reserve: approx 45 hours
- Strap: Brown, leather belt with steel buckle
- Water Resistant: 5ATM
- Limited Edition 500pcs
- Warranty: 1 year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.