- Beige, night-glow dial with white numerals/indices, luminous hands
- Japanese automatic movement, Citizen-Miyota 9075, 24 jewels
- sapphire glass
- Classic, analogue pilot's wristwatch in titanium case
- Ø 42 mm x H 13 mm, water resistant to 10 bar
- Made in Germany, in-house production in Ruhla
Reduced design, a fresh, colorful style and "form follows function", this is what the watch brand BAUHAUS brings to the table, true to the philosophy of the namesake design school. The new Bauhaus watch brand celebrates the acquisition of the watch assembly and the according Bauhaus building of the former VEB Uhrenwerke Ruhla by the family-run watch company POINTtec. This building, in which our watch brands ZEPPELIN and IRON ANNIE have already been produced for decades, was built in 1929 in the Bauhaus style based on designs by the famous Jena architects Schreiter & Schlag and today is one of Ruhlas most important historical buildings.