Why use an analogic slide rule in this technological age? The same reason we love tool watches - there's nothing quite like getting our hands dirty. In pre-digital 20th century, the circular slide rule was utilized to execute simple to semi-complex calculations, which you can now achieve on-the-go. Learn how to use the slide rule bezel here.
So adventurers; divide your time, subtract your excuses, add sturdy gear, calculate risks, and multiply your outdoor escape with the Expedition Enigmath.
The Black Forest, or Schwarzwald, is a mountainous region in southwestern Germany known for its scenic highlands and forest landscapes overlooking serene tourist-friendly cottage towns. But its true mystery lies deep in the woods, where the outside world disappears and a calm, hushed ambiance envelopes the watcher. These forests are said to have inspired the Grimm’s Fairy Tales. The bountiful supply of wood spurred local builders to craft one-of-a-kind timbered houses, special cuckoo clocks found nowhere else on Earth, and of course, the burning of pine wood for Black Forest Smoked Ham. That, followed by a slice of Black Forest cake after a long day in the woods, is adventure done right.
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel with sandblast and polished finishing
- Movement: Japan-made Miyota 9039, automatic, self-winding, hacking seconds, 42-hour power reserve, 28,800 bph.
- Water Resistance: 200m (660ft) / 20ATM
- Crown: Dual screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
- Bezel: Inner rotating bi-directional bezel
- Dial: Ombré Black matte texture dial with Swiss Superluminova BGW9
- Hands: Custom hands with Swiss Superluminova BGW9
- Lens: Chamfered edge sapphire crystal with Anti-Reflective coating
- Strap: Matte-Black canvas strap
- Case size: 41mm (Diameter of dial)
- Case thickness: 12.8mm with glass
- Lug size: 20mm
- Lug to lug: 47.5mm
- Case Back: See-through case-back with custom artwork
- Individually numbered