BOLDR Odyssey is back with the Odyssey Carbon, now lighter than steel and tougher than time.
The BOLDR Odyssey was designed to be #toughenough to take on anything, and now it's light enough to go anywhere. Using a special compositing process that combines graphite fibres and a special resin, our forged carbon case is six times lighter than steel, but nearly 200 times stronger. This watch also boasts increased wear and tear capabilities, geared for any situation you might put it through. Each watch in this limited run has its fibres arranged randomly, creating a unique, one-of-a-kind design on your wrist, that's #readyforadventure with you. The Odyssey Carbon keeps the best of the original Odyssey's iconic angular case design and lugs, with a Swiss-made ETA automatic movement and water resistance up to 300m. The original custom BOLDR hands, superluminova and screw down crown with logo remain, built on a redesigned multi-layered sandwich dial that accentuates the colours of the forged carbon case.
BOLDR Supply Company is an outfitter brand for the adventurers of the world. They manufacture watches and gear that's super-tough, stylish, functional, and built to be used and abused every day.
When you wear a BOLDR product, you’re becoming part of a global #beBOLDR movement - a shared passion and mission for seeking out the adventurous side of life. Whether you're traversing the forests of the world or striding through an urban jungle, the BOLDR spirit empowers you to face everyday challenges head-on, with a watch that never leaves your side.
Designed to be worn, used, and abused every day, strap on a BOLDR and step out of your comfort zone.
- Size: 45.5mm
- Case: Carbon Forged Fibre case
- Features: Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo, Bezel: 120-click Unidirectional bezel in DLC Black with Swiss Superluminova BGW9/C3, 2 layer Sunburst dial with applied indexes with Swiss Superluminova BGW9/C3, Customs hands with Swiss Superluminova BGW9/C3, Double dome sapphire crystal lens with Inner-side Anti-Reflective coating
- Movement: ETA 2824-2 Swiss-made Automatic Movement, with self-winding and hacking mechanism and 38-hour power reserve
- Strap: Natural rubber strap with custom deployment buckle and extra Top grain Italian leather strap
- Water Resistance: 300m (990ft) / 30ATM
- Case Back: Screw-down stainless steel caseback with embossed limited edition designer artwork
- Warranty: 2 years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.